منتديات ديني يقيني
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات ديني يقيني (ان تنصروا الله ينصركم) معا لنهضة الامه الاسلاميه فما احوجنا في هذه الايام لمعرفة الدين الاسلامي الحنيف

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The story of a Jewish extremist who converted to Islam:

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حنين للجنه

حنين للجنه

عدد الرسائل : 799
الموقع : مكة المكرمة
  : The story of a Jewish extremist who converted to Islam:  Sob7an
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/02/2009

The story of a Jewish extremist who converted to Islam:  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The story of a Jewish extremist who converted to Islam:    The story of a Jewish extremist who converted to Islam:  I_icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 02, 2011 3:59 pm

"The good manners of the young Muslim when he talked to me was the reason to make me return to Allah." In these words Mikhail Shropesky "Mohammad Al-Mahdy" summarized how he returned to Allah and converted to Islam.
Mohammad Al-Mahdy was one of the extremists of Judaism who were famous for their hatred towards Islam and the Muslims. His Model example was Parikh Goldstein, who made the well-known massacre in the Ibrahimi sanctuary in 1994, when tens of Palestinians were killed while they were praying. But a unique story mentioned in Maarif, the Jewish newspaper, was the reason behind his converting to Islam.
Mohammad Al-Mahdy is 33 years old. He belongs to a big Jewish family in Azerbaijan. He came within the Jewish campaigns of displacement of the Zionist entity in 1993 and he wanted to live in the colony of four balls the same place where his model example "Goldstein" lived in and is the biggest colony which contains the main Jewish extremists.
He started to get adapted to his new situation after he moved to the Zionist entity. He rented a house and began his fitness career. He became one of the most active Jews in the colony, his reputation spread quickly and he joined the movement of "kahana hi" of extremists.
"I wanted to implement my plans of hatred towards the Arabs and Muslims", Al-Mahdy said describing those days, "This hatred was reared with me in my house in Azerbaijan and was developed in Kahan district." He remembered the old times praising Allah for guiding him to the right path, then he continued: "I was planning to carry out a suicide operation in a mosque in Al-Khalil city to kill the Muslims while they are praying as Goldstein did"
"Before I converted to Islam and after the implementations of operations in Israel by the Palestinian resistance, I sat with a large number of senior settlers and said to them: " you write (die Arabs) on the walls of your houses and shops, but this doesn't mean anything! If you really want to do something, we have to go and take revenge from them. If you are real men let's go to AL-Khalil city and invade it and kill everyone there".
The way of Allah by a young man:
"In spite of all that," Al-Mahdy continued: "I rebelled it in my heart. And I was suspicious about many things. Especially the reality of this universe. Most of the answers given by the Rabbis did not convince me, especially when those about other religions, and Islam in particular."
He revealed some details about what goes on in the communities of Rabbis and their reaction against Islam saying: " they used to insult Prophet Mohammad – peace and blessings of Allah be on him – in every speech about him or about Islam."
He continues to tell the story of his return to God saying: "Three years ago I knew a young man from Al-Khalil city called Waleed Zallum. He came to fix my car and when I made sure that he was a Muslim I held my gun and pointed it towards him. I threatened him that I would kill him, but he seemed calm. He invited me to talk. In fact his way was that of sound mind and good morals."
Al-Mahdy states that they talked for a long time and that this Palestinian was the cause of the change in his life which happened two years later. During these two years he searched about the fact of Islam himself. He says: "I started to go deep into Islam and I bought Arabic dictionaries to learn it. I asked Waleed to teach me how to pray, I learned more and more until I felt that I'm swimming in a vast ocean.
I found the truth and I felt that I was born with this thing inside me. Finally my tongue said the testimony: "I testify that there is no God but Allah and Mohammad is the prophet of Allah".
He said that he faced a lot of inexplicable harassment from the Jewish settlers and he feared for his life. So he left the colony and went back to his mother land Azerbaijan.
But the situation in his home was not very much different from that in the Jewish colony. His parents refused to welcome him because he was a Muslim. So he decided to go back again, this time to Palestine, specifically to Abu-Josh village in the green line, near Jerusalem.
Al-Mahdy ended his speech to Maareef praising Allah for the bless of Islam and that he turned back to the way of God and established a Muslim family containing his wife Selena and his four children: Yaacop Abdul- Aziz, Easa Abdul-Rahman, Heya bint Mohammad and Mariam bint Mohammad.
Al-Mahdy's wishes:
He summarizes his wishes in one thing that is to change his first name in his Israeli identity card, because he wants to go to hajj next year and he is worried that the Saudi authorities would forbid him to enter because of his first name in the official documents "Mikhail". He also wishes to teach his children in an Islamic school which teaches students to keep Quraan and raise them on true Islamic method.
He didn't forget to tell his inner wish to pray in Al-Aqsa mosque after the Muslims recover it.
He ensured that victory will be for Muslims at the end, despite of all the problems that the Muslim nation face these days

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  WHAT IS ISLAM
» Subject of Islam
» Definition of Islam
» How Can I Put My Impact In Islam
» Introduction to Islam

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى